I love passing by the cows on my daily walks as long as I go that way. Reminds me of my childhood.
Thanks for stopping in to look at the pop up silhouette card.
Pam didn't you have a blog set to private at one time? I am wondering how to set a blog to private and can not figure it out. Not Flassie's Fil'a but another one.
OMG! You really are out in the boonies!! That looks more like Kansas than Florida!
ReplyDeleteI love passing by the cows on my daily walks as long as I go that way. Reminds me of my
ReplyDeletechildhood.
Thanks for stopping in to look at the pop up silhouette card.
Pam didn't you have a blog set to private at one time? I am wondering how to set a blog to private and can not figure it out. Not Flassie's Fil'a but another one.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
LOL!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my world.