Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creative Every Day in some form or another...

This morning my plan was to bike to the Calusa Nature Center and planetarium http://www.calusanature.com  . I hopped on Firefly(ok, yes, I named my bike) and took off ,but alas  it is super windy  today and I didn't get very far. ...will try again tomorrow.  Meanwhile, back at the ranch  I am working on my 2010 journal. When I get back home next week I do have photos of my adventures and will post them.  I have joined in Creative Every Day... whether it will be a photo, a painting, collage, poem, working on my 2010 journal..something BIG or small.... At the moment I can't post pics, but certainly will do so asap! Happy creating! I took up the challenge of  Creative Every Day Month in November and I did all but 5 days.  I'm ready again!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Pam. I enjoy CED and altho I don't create every day at least I am more creative than I was before I started blogging!
    Hope you get your trip in tomorrow!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in CED. I may check that out. Looking forward to seeing photos of your outings. Have a great Friday. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFTfB2BEN8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on tomorrow...hope the winds let you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firefly is a perfect name for your wheels!
    My bike is "Old paint".
    muah

    ReplyDelete