The contrast, within mere blocks of one another, is quite breathtaking, n'est pas? Though I can't quite decide whether I'd rather buy up an alley of cottages, or one grand manor accessorized with guest house, servants quarters, a boat house, and a potting shed. Decisions, decisions...
Aloha Pammie.. The cottage is for me because I hate cleaning..lol.. Now, if I had a contract with *the maids..** you'd be partying at my castle/villa..lol..
Those are some extremes, alright! I'm with Kai though - especially love the cottage - unless I had all the GPS to share the villa and we had someone to help us clean up the glitter and art supplies, lol.
The contrast, within mere blocks of one another, is quite breathtaking, n'est pas? Though I can't quite decide whether I'd rather buy up an alley of cottages, or one grand manor accessorized with guest house, servants quarters, a boat house, and a potting shed. Decisions, decisions...
ReplyDeleteThat's going from one extreme to another! I think I might like the little cottage best.
ReplyDeleteAloha Pammie..
ReplyDeleteThe cottage is for me because I hate cleaning..lol..
Now, if I had a contract with *the maids..** you'd be partying at my castle/villa..lol..
peace, kai xx
Those are some extremes, alright!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kai though - especially love the cottage - unless I had all the GPS to share the villa and we had someone to help us clean up the glitter and art supplies, lol.
Wow, this is Florida?
ReplyDeleteHow stunning!
Glad you have a bike riding bud!
xox
Constance
Alley of cottages! For a blogging/rumrunning/biking retreat!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes. I'll contribute to this when I WIN it big.
xox
keep the dream alive people...