My OWOH Winnings: I was so lucky to win this cute frog photo from Mike at Florida, Our Secret Garden and house pin from Bobbi !
Also a couple of collage pages from my journal..not too exciting, but I am trying to keep up with it! 
Yesterday was a beautiful day . Stayed outside all afternoon! Took my nephew and we had a blast...we saw 4 manatees swim by us while we sat on the dock...it is amazing to see these gentle animals in the water gliding along. OF course , I did not have my camera, but will next time.

Yesterday was a beautiful day . Stayed outside all afternoon! Took my nephew and we had a blast...we saw 4 manatees swim by us while we sat on the dock...it is amazing to see these gentle animals in the water gliding along. OF course , I did not have my camera, but will next time.
i'm rubbing my bear feet on the computer chair square thingy (which has a slightly bumpy texture) and pretending its sand! LOL.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun prizes you won. I like all your pages but the one in the middle (nomadic vibes) is my favorite....fantastic!! And it's so YOU!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning those prizes in the OWOH giveaways:-) Isn't it so much more fun receiving such packages in the mail than the regular old bills? lol
ReplyDeleteGlad that you've been enjoying being outdoors! It's supposed to be sunny here all week and temperatures warming up a bit so that will feel so good after the frigid temps we've had the last few months!! Maybe, just maybe, Spring IS on her way:-) xoxo
Janet..that is the cover of my journla...I love it too..speaks volumes!
ReplyDeleteVery NICE win and great that you are keeping an art journal. Love the purplely background and the horsey. According to your journal, you are in a good place Pam!
ReplyDeletexox
Constance
Congrats on the awesome win and I like that you have an art journal. Also I am so happy for you and the good place you are in at right now, little gypsy woman. :D Take care.
ReplyDeleteI love manatees!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky in so many ways.
I bet seeing those manatees was amazing.Your journal pages are great.
ReplyDeleteHey Pam, I hear you. Sometimes it is nice to be liberated.
ReplyDeleteThings here have been interesting and may become more so before they are done, but that's OK.
Fun prizes - and pages too! Love the backdrop you're using there - I feel like I'm at the beach with you, looking at them.
ReplyDeleteAre you getting the nomadic gypsy vibe again?
"Make this your best year yet" - that's my mantra right now. Wishing that for us all!
Hi Pam your winning ae lovely! I can see a the color green (frog) inspiring a journal page! The little house pin is so cute too! Nice to see some more of your journal pages. Excuse my ignorance but explain manatees to me.
ReplyDeleteWe have had Tsunami warnings here on the east coast of Australia. Bit of a laugh really typical Australian intelligence, everyone rushed down to have a surf!!
Cute photo of the frog and pin!!
ReplyDeleteLovely journal pages!!
Oh, how fun to see the manatees. Seems
I have seen them on Reading Rainbow. I
really like that show, but I haven't
watched regular tv for some weeks now.
Just put in a movie or something from
the library once in a while.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Lovely journaling Pam ~ looks like you are getting ready to walk through a door or go on a journey. I love paths and doors and new adventures, don't you? Love coming to visit you too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning those prizes
ReplyDeletejump manual