Mixed Media...Dragonflies
A mixed media painting on gessoed water colour paper 9x12......Tis Spring and I thought a giveawy would be a fun thing to do! Leave a comment on this post and I will announce the winner on Monday March 29....a full moon! ..............I am taking a blog break til then: meanwhile do a gypsy dance amongst the daffodils ! ~~~~~Spring is Nature's way of saying ' Let's Party!' ~ Robin Williams
Count me in gypsy gal. :)
ReplyDeleteOK, here is the deal. If I'm the winner, I'll do the gypsy dance thing. I'll need to practice first. I'll go ahead and practice because this little painting is just so sweet with spring and spring colors that I so love.
ReplyDeleteMe too gypsy girl...show me the dance...
ReplyDeleteHi Pam, that is an awesome painting. The dragon flies seem to be moving, sort of like a little gypsy I know. :D Have a great rest of the day and yes please enter me and thx.
ReplyDeleteI've been dancing and humming in my garden since I decided to create a secret garden. Love, Love this painting.
ReplyDeleteI will post your giveaway on my blog.
Sylvia
oh. how. cool!!!!!
ReplyDeletei can't wait to do this swap, check out what i posted on my blog!!!
oxoxox
ooh, seems I discovered you at the right time! Your little painting is just divine x
ReplyDeleteThe colors and theme will fit into my studio perfectly. I could hardly break away from your blog music~ so very gypish~ to make my comment. Have a nice break.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing work of art!
ReplyDeleteThat is profoundly beautiful.
How have you been?
It has been a while, and I have been away.
God this is beautiful!!! Please count me in; dragonflies are my totem, apparently... Enjoy your break!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors in this...count me in!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a fabulous gypsy-style Spring Break. Happy spring,Pam! xo
ReplyDelete(and thanks for letting me know about the card - so funny that you found Xmas in spring - but at least that's sooner than July! ;)
I would love to win this.. how perfect for me..the dragonflies for Inglewood which is now on the market! so count me in for sure!!
ReplyDeleteYea!...a Spring give away! I just love dragonflies. They often represent new light and joy. To some Native Americans they are the souls of the dead. Faerie stories say that they used to be real dragons (I like that story...:D). Your mixed media is absolutely stunning with all the spring colors and soft flowing details.
ReplyDeleteBright blessings,
Kathy
Have a nice little rest!
Beautifully Lovely Pam!!
ReplyDeleteI put up a link to your giveaway!!
Have fun while away on blog break!!
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Beauteous!!! Lurve it!
ReplyDeleteJoyceAnn from FeatherSpirits tried to comment here but the format would not let her. She thinks it's her computer. It doesn't let her
ReplyDeletecomment on other blogs with this comment
format neither.
She mentioned your dragonfly painting is gorgeous.
Just thought I'd let you know.
God Bless You and Yours!!!
Hi Pam!! I love the colors in your painting. have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow...I adore dragonflies and the colors in your painting are stunning. I hope you enjoy your blogging break...and look forward to enjoying your blog (just found you!!) I'm an Aries too...love the name of the blog.
ReplyDeleteGwenny
http://creationsfromanenigmaticsoul.blogspot.com/