Friday, March 12, 2010

Orange you glad I have a bit of art to show you..

ha ha..considering my AED challenge that is more like Art Every few Days. An Orange tree in the neighbor's yard ... yum.  I made this  sort of shrine  collage  from scraps of paper and magazine cut outs.
Tried to ba arty with this photo ..I was on the ground looking up...heh heh.  I was gone all week on  another pet sitting job so I got a bit behind on my blogging.

10 comments:

  1. Pam, I love the butterfly and tea cup mixed media art. Your pictures of the oranges came out really nice too!

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe you crack me up. Love the collage bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SynCROWnizing Oranges!
    So cool that we are still in sync.
    :-) Your shrine is pretty love the peaceful colors and the tranquil-tea.
    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhhhh, how i'd adore if we could grow oranges in missouri! oh well, no one can have it all, so i'll admire these!

    great collages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam,

    Love the collages, especially the butterfly. Wish I had a camera that could take such clear shots...your oranges look good enough to pluck and eat! (maybe it's not the camera but you the artist taking such clear shots)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin those yummy oranges...and the shrine...would make a wonderful bit of pick-me-up fun mail!
    Thanks for the visit to my blog :)
    xox, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the artsy orangey pics and your collage shrine. Orange you glad spring's almost here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shrine you created! And how nice to have all those oranges right there. Yum....fresh orange juice every morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the collages Pam. Great work! I think the photo of the orange tree is great. Orange you glad you took it? Tee Hee! :D Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' it! You just sound so happy!

    ReplyDelete