Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pause my Gypsy Playlist on the right to listen to this video

5 comments:

  1. I loved the video. Very relaxing to listen to the music. I wondered about these people. Although they seem to have had a rough life, there was definitely joyous times amongst them with dancing, music, and just being together. Thanks Pam. Oh, I see the gypsy in you dear friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! I especially liked that one photo with color added to the woman's clothes....and the caravan photos. Somewhere I have an old book about gypsies with lots of photos. After seeing this, I want to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gypsy caravans struck a familiar cord with me. I feel like I have lived that life somewhere in time. Beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Every time I come here I have to get up and dance a couple of minutes. Which is good so I don't sit too long and get a bigger butt.
    Great You Tube
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    muah

    ReplyDelete