Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Belly Dance....

A few of you who know me  also know that a few years ago I took belly dancing.  I loved it. My instructor moved away and that was that.  After listening  to all this gypsy music ..and having some vino last night , I pulled out my belly coin scarf(scared the dogs , they ran the other way...which is probably all well and good!)Thses photos were taken 4 yrs ago: btw.
Anyway, there are classes in Naples! Yay . I think I'll sign up soon.  Belly dance is fun.... great music  and costumes...fun exercise.. .  You can let your inner 'Goddess" out to play. My favorite style is Tribal Fusion, of course. Chek it out  HERE

11 comments:

  1. Years and years....and I do mean years....ago I took belly dancing lessons and loved it. That was back when I was young and just a little bit wild and crazy!!

    Love the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to have fun with that class. I checked out the video..
    also, the gypsy music goes along perfectly with your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my bellydance class! It's fun and a good workout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never taken belly dancing lessons but I've often heard how much fun it is and great exercise. I'm so glad you found a place where you can join up again:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm.... lucky you don't live in that Kombi anymore!! Dance like no-one is watching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shake your groove thang, girl!!!
    maybe i should take up belly dancing... i've been pretty lazy on this end, lately! ugh.
    oxox
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! What a fun thing to do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go, girl! A--i--e-e-!!!
    O-PAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to, but never have.
    I love tribal fusion too, yet I heard the form is actually not that good for you physically.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did belly dancing many moons ago when the kids were small. Lots of fun. I don't think my old back could take it now.
    Let us know if you go...
    big hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try belly dancing one of these days.

    ReplyDelete