I finally have an up to date photo of myself. I hate having my picture taken. I took this one ..it isn't too bad. I am totally not photogenic..hah I took a ton of pics and this was the only one that looked decent! I've been in Florida a year and I can already tell that the sun is aging my skin, even tho I use sunscreen. Being outside is a major part of who I am and it is very hard to stay out of the Sun.
I worked on a mixed media painting..I realized that many of my people have hats or scarves ! It just happens..hah. I a malso working on an ATC swap as well as a round robin Pass and Paint with my Glitter Sister blogging friends. Ciao for now and keep dancing!!!

I worked on a mixed media painting..I realized that many of my people have hats or scarves ! It just happens..hah. I a malso working on an ATC swap as well as a round robin Pass and Paint with my Glitter Sister blogging friends. Ciao for now and keep dancing!!!
OHhhhh you're so pretty and young. Love the new girl.
ReplyDeleteOoooh la la Pam! Wowwwwweeee! You are a beauty! That is a great photo and I love the smile. I also love your latest work. How fun that you finally took a picture and all you have to do now is put it on your sidebar.
ReplyDeleteque no? Oh well my gypsy friend, I say you are a fine looking woman. Take care.
Really nice photo, Pam
ReplyDeleteI agree Pam, very nice photo! You are certainly photogenic and you look very kind :)
ReplyDelete-Mike & Heidi
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
http://www.vantramps.com
If I was a guy, I'd ask you out!!! lol Love that picture of you, Pam, you're beautiful. Your art work always amazes me, you're so talented:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI see no ageing whatsoever! That is a beautiful picture. Maybe you should put it somewhere on your blog permanently so we can see more than your feet and toes in the water! LOL...
ReplyDeleteI think you look gorgeous! Don't be camera shy any longer. Let us see your smiling face more often.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new painting!!! I, too, put hats and scarves on many of my gals because I don't like painting hair!
Great photo!
ReplyDeleteLove the painting.
Nice pic. Now I know what you look like - very attractive.
ReplyDeleteYou look bee-you-tiful, Pam!
ReplyDeleteI like the scarves and hats, I should try that more often myself - adds interest and makes the paintings more colorful.
Pam you are goergous!!! You have a peace about you. The painting is lovely as well.
ReplyDeleteHappy day in the sun
Nicole/Beadwright
You are beautiful inside and out!!!
ReplyDeleteCool picture.
Also love your art
xx
The painting and you look beautiful. Don't see any flaws here. =) Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope your having a fabulous week!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, pretty woman. You have young skin. I'm with Gilly on that one - this is Florida, wrinkles be damned! They're our club pass. You're a long way from that, though.
ReplyDelete