Monday, April 19, 2010

Woo hooo! It's my birthday! I love my birthday..I used to have a Spring Fling birthday party every year. This was taken 3 years ago at my house. This time of year in Charleston is spectacular ..so it was always fun to start  Spring with a partay with all my friends. Looking at this photo...I see all the 'stuff' I got rid of when I left for the West Coast. I had so much junk it was unreal..it took me months to go through it all and purge  myself of piles of  this and that.  I don't miss any of it except my chandeliers and garden.  My lifestyle has changed...I've paired down to just a few things. ..now that I lead the gypsy life. I have to say I am a lot happier with a lighter load. It was overwhelming me to have so much stuff.  I was beginning to feel like one of those hoarder types..haha.  Happy Spring everyone!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Pam!
    And Happy Spring, Gypsy Girl :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, cutie-patootie!!!
    HAVE 100 MORE!
    loves!
    OX
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping you have an extra special birthday today with many more in the future.

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! You look gorgeous and happy in the photo.

    I think paring down to the real essentials is so admirable....I think I need to do that.

    Have a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Pam! Hope its a great one!

    -Mike & Heidi
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day full of all beautiful things.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday to you. May you have a wonderful day. Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Pam! Yay! It just keeps getin' better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Happy Birthday to yoooooo, Happy Birthday to yooooo, you look like a gypsy...
    and dance like one too!

    hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!
    I am one of those hoarder types but I want to change!
    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, Happy Birthday Pam!!!
    I hear you about the stuff, think I'm getting stuffed out myself and feel the need to pair down a bit (especially junk drawers, which I have more than one). Hope you're having a blast... know you are - enjoy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chink Chink with a glass of vino for your birthday Pam! I celebrated mine only a couple of weeks ago too! Taking it all in about the moving part Pam as we are embarking on a new adventure and selling the family home. I always love to hear how you handled it. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your day was really happy.
    Sending you sweet wishes my special friend.
    Always and always

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Pam, I'm so sorry I missed your B/day. :( I am here now and I do wish you a very
    HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY and I hope you have many more. A toast to you my gypsy amiga!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haapppyyy Late Birrrthddaaayyy tooo youuu
    Haaapppyyy Late Birrrrthdaaaayyy tooo youuu
    Happpy Late Birrrthdaaay Dear Pa ammmmm
    Happpy late Birrrrthday toooo youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and I'm still trying to purge. This is difficult to do. If you look at it long enough you know you can create something out of it! We are still suppose to be moving. Trying to box. I think it might be easier now that I'm back from Peru...just haven't gotten into the swing of things yet. You do know I have been vicariously living through you since you quit your job and jumped into your vw Bus. Was that about two years ago now?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday Pam!!

    God Bless You and Yours!!!

    ReplyDelete