I painted a piece of cardboard ,then folded it in half...it is going to be a cover for a journal I'm making out of watercolor paper and
some other papers I have lying around. I think the flamingo is from a card .. an Anahata Katka card...
some other papers I have lying around. I think the flamingo is from a card .. an Anahata Katka card...
What fun! Love the flamingo....and it's so Floridian! That will be a fantastic journal cover. Can't wait to see what you do inside. Maybe you'll inspire me to get busy and create. I'm lolling about and being lazy!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting. Already it is looking good. I can't wait to see what you do. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI do love that flamingo on what will be your cover. Anxious to see it completed. The E.Muzeki gypsy music won't be here for another week! Composer/musician said he was going on a trip somewhere and would get it to me when he returned..humm..I e-mailed back to "hurry" I need my gypsy fix...guess I'll have to just stay on your blog longer each time.
ReplyDeletethis is fantastic, girl!!!! i've started putting everything inside of my journals... they are very addicting once you start making them!!
ReplyDeletei've totally been slacking on my atc's... will get them going again tonite...
xoxo
Cool Pam.
ReplyDeleteLove that you are using cardboard. It adds texture and is funky groovy!
wowow too cool. This is so summery.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Nicole/Beadwright
What a cool project! I love the fact that you are reusing stuff that is lying around. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
ReplyDelete-Brian
I love a artist who can use the resources at hand and then create something wonderful with them!
ReplyDeleteAnahata is my most favorite artist!
You are so inspiring Pam! (and I love your picture at the top of the sidebar): )
This is beautiful, Pam! I'd be inspired with that journal! I have GOT to do some art. Soon!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding, Pam. The flamingo looks so "old" Florida!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool piece. BTW thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog at http://thedomesticdiva.org...I see you have spring toes too in your header ^_^
ReplyDeleteoooh...cool!! I love the flamingo!!! Thank you for stopping by my BLOG. YES..my hubby is a vw nut...but weird ones...like Bajas and right now a Thing. Someday it will be finished and I will post pictures:) Love your BLOG:)
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Kristin
love the colours you've used Pam!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you...ALMOST birthday girl????
ReplyDeleteoxo
What a great way to create art and be green, this is a fantastic cover x
ReplyDelete